Monday, January 19, 2009

Today

I had the day off and enjoyed doing nothing! I ended up working on a 1,000 piece puzzle and finished it! I went on a nice lunch date with the hubby. We went to Love Birds. I had the turkey, avocado, and bacon sandwich on sourdough. It was delicious!

I am now planning for the week and listening to my handy-man husband plunge the bathtub. It has been clogged since we have moved in (5 years ago). When we found this place, they warned us that the piping has problems. I can not wait until we have our own house. We won’t have to worry about plunging (unless brother-in-law comes over to go to the bathroom). He has a habit of clogging the bowl.

I am also looking to add on to my baby names list. I’ve made it into a Word document and will need to write it on Excel once the time comes. I have 20 boys’ names and 21 girls’ names. I think I will ask my sister for their Excel program equation to figure out some combination's of first and middle names. I promise you, it may sound crazy that I did this already but I want to be prepared. There’s no baby but it’s fun thinking about them! Is it normal to go back and forth on when to have one??

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i go back and forth every day on whether i want a baby or not!