Tuesday, January 27, 2009

IEP

I know working in special education can be difficult but since I have been doing IEP's, they have all made progress. The IEP meetings go fairly well and parents are proud of each little step their child does; me too! I am finishing one and all I can think of is how depressing this poor situation is. My poor little student has gone through hell and back. She has made little to no progress and it makes me feel like a failure. I know it's her disability that is holder her back but still. It makes me feel so sad and I'm not looking forward to her meeting.

I will have to write a response to this after my meeting just to vent or write about how great it went.

P.S. I really needed to write something because I don't want my blog flower to die.
This weekend I can write more blogs because I will be done with my 3 IEP's and no assignments for school until next week.

No comments: